Introvert Power IV - My Secret Life - C7NH16O2: Just Add Solitude

I've got a special power
That I'm not afraid to use
Every waking hour
I discover something new

So come on this is my adventure
And this is my fantasy
It's all about living in the imagination
Being wild and free!

'Cause I'm no ordinary girl
I'm from the deep colorful underworld 
Inner world or outter world 
I've got the power if I just believe

'Cause I'm no ordinary girl
I'm from the deep colorful underworld
Inner world or outter world 
The world's my library I'm the silver book
No ordinary girl

I've got to stay alone
'Cause the best things
Come in one
Want it to last forever
All the magic and fun at my mind

So come on this is my adventure
There's no telling where I'll go
But all I want is just to live amongst ideas!

Come along it just gets better
So much to do and just so little time
'Cause it all depends on whether
You wanna leave the reality behind.

Música: No Ordinary Girl.

Postagens mais visitadas